1. No Power
• Check the main power cable and make sure it is plugged into a suitable power outlet.
• Check that the main supply is switch on.
• Connect the power cable to a different power outlet.
2. No Picture
• Check the power indicator of the Set Top Box located at the front panel. (Press the POWER button on the Set Top Box or Remote Control)
• Make sure that the Audio Video or HDMI Cable is properly connected to the TV.
• Make sure that the cable is connected to the Set Top Box.
• Check the brightness level of the TV.
• Check Video Input (modern TV’s has up to 2-3 video input)
• Perform Automatic Search procedure
• Call Customer Service (02) 817-7000 to check if the channel is currently on air.
4. Poor Picture
• Check Audio Video or HDMI cable is properly connected
• Move antenna to a different point or location (you may have to extend the antenna cable).
4. No or Poor Sound Quality
• Check Audio Video / HDMI cable is properly connected.
• Check the volume levels of your TV set and the Set Top Box.
• Check if the TV or Set Top Box is on mute.
• Check the soundtrack option or audio-output type (left, right, mono, speaker)
5. Remote Control does not operate.
• To control the Set Top Box, the top end of the remote control should point directly towards the receiving part of the product (front panel).
• Remove and reinsert the batteries in the remote control.
• Replace the batteries in the remote control for a new set.
6. Only Free-to-air channels are showing.
• Make sure that your account has been registered.
• Check account subscription/validity.
• Perform Factory Reset and Automatic Search procedure.
• Switch FTA located on Channel Search from “YES” to “NO”
• Contact EasyTV customer service (02) 817-7000 for assistance.
Factory Reset Procedure
• On the remote control, press Menu, go to System and select Factory Setting.
• then input password (the password can be “0000”)
• Then select YES, and press OK button (proceed to automatic search procedure)
Automatic Search Procedure
• On the remote control, press Menu, go to Channel Search and select Auto Search.
• After scanning, a message will appear “SEARCH FINISHED” found # TV Channels. Press ok then exit.